In Joshua chapter 4, God had the Israelites set-up stones on the other side of the Jordan River to remind them of what he had done for them.
- Click the button above to print your own copy of the memorial stone.
- Read the story in Joshua chapter 4.
- After reading, on one side of your paper, write down something God has done for you.
- On the other side, write down something you are currently believing God for.
- Place the paper in an envelope and date it for six months from now.
- Put the envelope in a prominent place so that you won’t forget it.
- Leave the envelope there for 6 months.
- At the end of the 6 months, open the envelope and reflect on what God has done.